Well, we have a lot of quizzes in Japanese class, so I thought some of you would like to know how I study for them.
First, I get a plane sheet of paper from the computer lab and then I cut little squares that are real small.
I label one side in Japanese and the other in English. I study them a couple nights before the quiz and the morning of the quiz, I usually go to work, so I put all of the little pieces of paper in my wallet and pull them out at random to quiz myself when I have free time.
2008年1月20日日曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

1 件のコメント:
Thank you for sharing your idea to study for vocab quizzes. That's a very good idea! I think studying the vocab a few days before you have a quiz makes you remember them for a long time, so it is good for chapter/mid-term/final tests!
コメントを投稿